The ahievements of Angelina Jolie
- This is one of the unheard facts on Angelina Jolie. Angelina’s blood comprises five non American blood ancestry and with American blood traced from the Indigenous people, Iroquois from North America. She’s blood traces from France, Germany, Slovakia, Netherlands and Canada.
- In early 1990’s, Angelina started initially to have problems with depression and began cutting herself. She told Allure in 2004, “I had that problem in early stages when I couldn’t feel an attachment with another human being.”
- She made her major acting breakthrough in the 1998 television film Gia based on the short, tragic life of model Gia Marie Carangi, which won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a son from Cambodia and named him Maddox. Three years later, she adopted a child, Zahara. In 2005, actor Brad Pitt filed paperwork to adopt both of Jolie’s children. In March 2007, Angelina and Brad adopted a 3-year-old boy from the Vietnamese orphanage and named him Pax Thien.
- Angelina Jolie is a licensed pilot and owns a single-engine Cirrus SR22 aircraft. She will also be among the fortunate people to view earth from space by flying on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic.
- She underwent a double mastectomy in a bid to avoid breast cancer in the future. She shared this news with the planet in May 2013, with a New York Times op-ed article titled “My Medical Choice.”
- As a young adult, Jolie attended Lee Stasberg Theater Institute for two years but dropped out because she wished to be an show women. She studied embalming instead.