Great and unheard facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger, the giant body builder
Below given are some amazing facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The Guinness Book of World Records called Schwarzenegger “the absolute most perfectly developed man in the real history of the world.” This is one of many facts on Arnold Schwarzenegger which makes people call him the ‘Giant man’.
- James Cameron originally wanted Schwarzenegger for the role of Kyle Reese in “The Terminator,” but after reading the script Schwarzenegger asked Cameron to let him play the area of the Machine. Cameron said, “No, no! Reese may be the star! He’s the big hero! The Terminator hardly has any lines!” but Schwarzenegger simply said, “Trust me.” Like his machine character, Schwarzenegger will need to have now been from the near future too when he was certainly right. This is one of many facts on Arnold Schwarzenegger which shows his confidence.
- In recognition of his achievements in bodybuilding and his lifelong devotion to physical fitness, Schwarzenegger was inducted to the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2005, making him a Charter Member. This fact on Arnold Schwarzenegger shows the heights he has conquered.
- Schwarzenegger has won 13 major bodybuilding competitions and holds the record for winning the absolute most in history. His awards include one Mr. Junior Western Europe, seven Mr. Olympias, and five Mr. Universes. This fact on Arnold Schwarzenegger proves his success in bodybuilding.
- He was the very first private citizen in the U.S. to possess a Humvee vehicle, an enormous car for an enormous man.
- At his bodybuilding peak Schwarzenegger’s chest was 57″, waist 34″, biceps 22″, thighs 28½”, calves 20″, and his competition weight was 235 lbs (260 lbs off-season).
- While on holiday in Hawaii in 2004, Schwarzenegger jumped to the ocean and rescued an individual from drowning. If that’s not cinematic we don’t know perfectly what is.