Skip to content
Facts about Paul Walker, That will touch your heart
- Paul started his small screen career as a child, when he starred in a professional for Pampers in the 1970’s. This Paul Walker fact is rarely heard.
- Paul was an all natural actor and started in television in 1985 at age 11, appearing in “Highway to Heaven”, “Touched by an Angel”, “Throb” and others before Swifting to the big screen. This is one of the unheard facts on Paul Walker.
- “Monster in the Closet” was Paul’s first movie and was launched in 1986. This is one of the common facts on Paul Walker.
- Paul Walker majored in Marine Biology at the California community college, and was an enormous fan of Marine Biologist Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
- Paul was a dedicated father to his daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
- Paul was always held in high regard and was good friends together with his “Fast and Furious” co-star Tyrese Gibson. Vin Diesel considered Paul to end up like a brother, and affectionately called him “Pablo”. Vin Diesel’s love to Paul is a very common known facts on Paul Walker.
- Paul was noted for having an enormous heart and always helped people in any way he could.
- Vin Diesel named his daughter “Pauline” in memory of his co-star, friend and brother.
You may also like...